We offer membership in two ways to better serve you.
- Digital Box Membership. This includes a ‘digital box’ full of new graphics each month sent to your inbox.
- All-Access Premium Membership. This includes access to our huge digital graphics library plus the digital box each month and all archived digital boxes along with bonus boxes.
If you upgrade to the premium membership from the digital box membership within 14 days of your original join date, we will refund your digital box purchase. Just contact us to obtain your refund.
- PLC Creative Living is for small business or personal use. For large-scale commercial use, please contact us for additional licensing opportunities.
- You are welcome to create products for sale with any of our graphics.
- No credit to us is required but sharing of our business is always appreciated.
- You may not give, share, or sell any of our graphics ‘as is’. The content of this website is intended to be used as supplies.
- Ready to Print t-shirt files may not be sold as digital files. You may sell an end product with the design printed on it. You are welcome to use the t-shirt files for other products such as mugs, drink wraps, bags, etc. You are welcome to sell the ready to print files as physical transfers. You may not sell the ready to print files as digital files.
- You may not create any digital product for sale from our graphics or any of the content within this website without our graphics being compressed. For example, if you sell birthday invitations and release PSD (Photoshop) or other layered files, the layer that contains graphics from PLC CL must be compressed and merged to another layer so that our graphics cannot be extracted and used by the buyer for another purpose. If you aren’t sure, please contact us. We will be happy to help.
- You may not let anyone borrow your login. This membership is for you and you alone. If you share your login or any graphics from this website, you will have to go. We operate on the belief that you will act in honor and good nature, but if not, we probably aren’t a good fit for each other.
- You may not share any discount codes, discount links, or other secret sales within the sites with anyone. These are for members only. We reserve the right to terminate membership with anyone who is sharing the discount codes or links.
- The membership includes raster graphics such as .PNG and .JPG formats with some .PDFs.
- No refunds due to the nature of this membership. (The one exception is that we do offer a refund of a digital box purchase within 14 days when you upgrade to the VIP level).
- You can cancel anytime before next auto-renewal to avoid be being billed future membership dues. It is the responsibility of the member to cancel their membership before the next billing cycle if membership is no longer wanted. No refunds.
- Copyright of all graphics and any content on this website remains with Pink Lemonade Company, LLC. Copyright is not transferred.
- We reserve the right to deny membership at any time to anyone. We also reserve the right to not allow membership renewal.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We value your membership and we are always ready to assist. *We reserve evenings, weekends, and holidays for time with our family.
What day of the month is the Digital Box released each month?
The digital box is generally released between the 5th and the 7th of each month. If these dates fall on a weekend, the content is usually released the following Monday unless otherwise noted. Notices and announcements are posted in our private Facebook group. You do not have to be a member of PLC Creative Living to join our Facebook group. Anyone is welcome! Click here to join us.
How do I pay for my membership each month?
Once you have signed up for membership, your monthly dues will be auto-drafted each month. If you signed up for a 6 month or annual membership, your payment will be auto-billed on your membership renewal date. If you need assistance canceling your membership, please contact us and we can help you.
How do I cancel my membership?
If you decide PLC Creative Living is not for you or you do not wish to continue your membership, you can cancel your membership. There are no contracts so you can opt out at any time. If you need assistance with canceling your membership, please contact us and we can assist you.
Why do you not offer a 1-month membership or a trial period on your All-Access Premium Membership?
Because of the way the content is set up on the membership site, premium members can access everything from day one. If we offered a 1-month only membership a member could easily download the entire content for around $10 and leave. At that price point, we would not be able to cover the cost of running the site and all the work that has gone into creating the graphics. We considered offering content slowly introducing a limited number of graphics each month – but we didn’t want our members to have to wait. We will introduce new content each month – but we want everyone to be able to access hundreds of graphics as soon as they sign up for membership.
I don’t know if I want to sign up for a 6-month membership. What if I don’t like your graphics?
If you aren’t sure if the membership is right for you, we encourage you to either purchase membership for the digital box only or visit our Etsy Shop and purchase any of our graphics individually. The prices for individual files average around $7.99. So with the 6-month membership, you can get the ENTIRE Etsy Shop (minus the finished ready to print t-shirt design files that are available in Etsy) PLUS exclusive content that isn’t sold anywhere else besides PLC Creative Living.
Over the years, we have had customers purchase hundreds of dollars worth of graphics in the Etsy Shop and ask us if there was a way that could buy every graphic we sold (a lot of small business owners use our graphics to create products that they sell). We decided to have a place that they could go to and have unlimited downloads of a wide variety of graphics and other content. So with the membership, they can access everything in one spot, and get access to new material – for a lot less money than if they purchased everything individually.
We want you to be satisfied either way and we completely understand if the all-access premium membership site isn’t for you.